Saturday, June 22, 2013

Big Distractions in an Itty Bitty Onesie

Meet Song Aristeia.  She is the reason behind the delays in my posts and the release of the next Blood Kin Vampires books, some of which (including the print edition of Beatific) have been so close to being ready that I am itchy with anticipation.  However, I do not want to let my first-time-mom scatterbrainism to cause any embarrassing mistakes on my upcoming books so I am holding off until such time as I can ensure quality products. 

In the meantime, I will enjoy this precious time with my bundle of drooling, giggling, babbling, scooting diapered joy and I hope you all enjoy other indie books out there.  There are lots of gems out there.  Just gotta be willing to do a little mining. Perhaps, in a later post, I will list some of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment