Friday, September 2, 2011

Pink Snowbunnies In Hell

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D 

I'm a little late in announcing this because my busy work schedule delayed me with it just as it has delayed my completion of the first draft of "B."

However, I am very pleased to say that Pink Snowbunnies In Hell: A Flash-Fiction Anthology (including my weird/wacky story The Recession is Hell) is live on sale for $0.99 in all the major eBook sales venues. All proceeds go to a variety of local animal shelters/charities.

Purchase:
Amazon (Kindle)
Smashwords (all formats)

Win - Contest/Giveaway:
More will be added as I learn them.

It's received its first review, 5-stars by a verified Amazon purchaser, which completely tickles me with a ginormous dose of happy.  Of course, I would love to be one of the "two (that) stood out" for this reviewer, but even if I'm not, I'm ecstatic over it.  Well done, everyone.  Exceptional kudos goes to our wonderfully creative, witty, and hard-working editor (and fellow contributor) Debora Geary.

As I learn of other reviews, I will post links to them.

Also, at the time of posting this, I discovered the following incredible rankings at Amazon for it.


It won't last forever, but it feels incredible right now.

As usual, everyone...

Thank you for indulging... (me).

No comments:

Post a Comment